Save On Your Jewelry With Recycled Jewelry
If you want a sparkling nice jewelry on a budget, then you can try to have an easy DIY recycled jewelry. You can have your costume jewelry recycled or those that you think will not fit with your style current anymore. Recycling your jewelries will require you to have some of the following tools:
- Cheap pliers and wire cutters designed especially for jewelry making purposes. You can use this in order to open parts that are linked with each other and remove those areas that you might not be needing anymore.
- A slow setting epoxy will also be needed to glue your jewelry parts.
- An optional E6000 glue can also be used for fine detail work.
- A pack of jump rings will also be needed to connect jewelry components. You can opt to buy metal-based jump rings, as they are less expensive and can buy it in pack of 50s or 100s.
- A little silk thread or other beading strings that are pliable can also be of big help in recycling your old or outdated jewelries.
Recycling jewelry does not only mean recycling your own jewelries but instead, you can also choose to buy some cheaper and costume jewelry in yard sales and estate sales, flea markets, pawnshops, department store mark-downs, and similar sources.
With the information given above, you might be asking how to recycle a jewelry. Whether you have bought or have your own broken jewelry, recycling jewelry can be from numerous products. If you are familiar with recycling, you can have numerous stylish and fashionable jewelries made from various products like soda bottle cap, used TV remote control boards and more.
If you want a recycled comic strip bracelet, you just need an old newspaper comic strip, roll it down and seal it with a non-toxic, water-resistant coating and have it accentuated with Swarovski crystal and faceted glass. One can also opt to use old coupons, losing lottery tickets, stock listings, sweetener packets and more as newspaper comic strips substitute.
On the other hand, those who wanted to have a stylish ceramic jewelry; they can try to have their broken or old dishes recycled and create a stylish and fashionable jewelry from here or if they have a Blue willow China at home, this will create a nice piece.
If you have a piano at home and had just its strings replaced, then you can have a nice choker from the old and discarded one. Other discarded musical instruments and parts are also a great tool of creating a nice and stylish recycled jewelry.
If you think that your skateboard will be of no use already after you have torn it out, think twice as it can be a nice earrings for your fashion style.
X-ray films that are supposed to be dumped are also great materials in creating stylish earrings. They can be a nice piece of art and fashion if crafted well enough.
One must think that being stylish, trendy, and fashionable need not to be expensive when it comes to jewelry. The recycled jewelries are a great example of a budget friendly jewelry.